U.S. Host Companies
Companies can benefit significantly from providing training or internships to young international professionals seeking career advancement opportunities. CETUSA will provide you access to bright, international, career driven, college-educated professionals on a cultural exchange program from 53 countries. Program durations may be as short as 1 month and as long as 18 months. Final candidate selection is left entirely up to you.
CETUSA is a designated sponsoring organization with the U.S. Department of State Exchange Visitor Program, which fosters global understanding through educational and cultural exchanges. Program sponsors are responsible for selecting participants for the Exchange Visitor Program, as well as supporting and monitoring them during their entire program stay. CETUSA also provides full support free to host companies in a fast, simple and effective manner.Host Company Testimonials
Exceptional candidates – All applicants are screened and qualified for program participation based on their educational and professional work experience. Strong applicants are available year round and may begin at your company’s convenience. CETUSA will suggest only applicants who fit your position criteria, possess the educational background and/or work experience, and have the skill sets that can help you and themselves succeed.
Visa paperwork handled – CETUSA will provide your selected trainees or interns with the necessary documents to obtain their J-1 Trainee or J-1 Intern visa in a timely manner – most often in as little as 10 – 15 business days.
No fees, no hassles – CETUSA trainees and interns pay their own living expenses, transportation, travel and program fees. CETUSA also assists our sponsored trainees and interns with accommodations so you don’t have to!
Accident and health insurance – All trainees and interns carry accident and health insurance while on program. Your company need not provide insurance and is exempt from FICA/FUTA payroll taxes.
CETUSA works with all businesses – CETUSA works with businesses large and small. You may choose one of CETUSA’s applicants, or you can submit an international applicant of your own selection to CETUSA for sponsorship.
Let CETUSA help your business take advantage of this opportunity!
Sponsors are required to:
Conduct site visits of host organizations that:
- have fewer than 25 employees or
- less than $3 million in annual revenue.
Collect the following information from all host organizations:
- Employer Identification Number (EIN);
- Verification of telephone number, address, brochures, website, etc.; and
- Proof of Worker’s Compensation Insurance Policy.
Host companies are required to:
- Sign a completed Form DS–7002 – Training/Internship Placement Plan (T/IPP) to verify that all placements are appropriate and consistent with the objectives of the interns as outlined in their program applications. Accordingly, all placements must be tailored to the skills and experience level of the individual participant.
- Notify sponsors promptly of any concerns about, changes in or deviations from T/IPPs during training and internship programs and contact sponsors immediately in the event of any emergency involving trainees or interns.
- Abide by all federal, state and local occupational health and safety laws.
- Abide by all program rules and regulations set forth by the sponsors, including the completion of all mandatory program evaluations.
- Have sufficient resources, plant, equipment and trained personnel available.
- Provide continuous on-site supervision and mentoring by experienced and knowledgeable staff.
- Ensure that interns obtain skills, knowledge and competencies through structured and guided activities such as classroom training, seminars, rotation through several departments, on-the-job training, attendance at conferences and similar learning activities, as appropriate in specific circumstances.