CETUSA has immediate internship openings for current university students and recent graduates from Mexico.
The U.S. – Mexico Intern Program allows citizens from Mexico who are current university students, or who have graduated from university within the past 12 months, to participate in a structured, work-based career advancement internship offered by a host company in the United States.
Internships are possible in the following occupational categories:
Management, Business, Commerce and Finance
Public Administration and Law
Information Media and Communications
Graphic Design and Multimedia
The Sciences, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics, and Industrial occupations
Intern applicant must be a Mexican national who:
- is currently enrolled in and pursuing studies at a foreign degree, or certificate-granting post-secondary academic institution outside the United States, or
- has graduated from such an institution no more than 12 months prior to his or her exchange visitor program start date.
Who is eligible?
Participants should have the inherent desire to get to know the world and different cultures. They should also be independent and self-sufficient. They should have no fear of travelling alone to an unknown country and should be able to adapt to any setting or situation.
The program regulations require that participants have an advanced control of the English language as they need to be able to communicate and function in an English-only professional work setting. These applicants will be screened prior to being considered.
CETUSA Program Services
- CETUSA ensures that each internship subject participants to a better understanding of the culture, business norms and methodologies of American citizens. It will also increase the participant’s professional experience and knowledge.
- CETUSA evaluates and certifies all host companies to ensure that they meet Department of State J-1 Exchange regulations before considering the company as a viable placement option.
- CETUSA Program Administrators monitor each participants program from start to finish through regular and pre-scheduled check-ins.