Start Date: May 2020
Training Duration: 12 -18 months
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Compensation: 1 to 6 months $1.200 per month, 7 to 12 months $ 1.650 per month
Housing: not provided
Number of Position Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
The host organization is an advisory company located in Los Angeles area. It serves a variety of industries including financial and insurance firms, technology companies, healthcare sector, security and building systems, recreation, travel, environment, software, etc. by offeringservices such as decision support, business planning, consulting services, positioning/branding, brand development/strengthening, precision pricing.
The participant will handle assigned projects in the field of market research, business development, marketing communications and learn how to accomplish them on time. He/she will develop skills in planning, research, analyzing potential customers and market, branding, etc. The participant will gain skills in communication on a business level and will gain knowledge of how to promote products/services in order to increase their sales.
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be enrolled in graduate / post graduate studies in business field OR a be recent graduates who begin program within 12 months of the graduation date
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold MBA or advanced business degrees and have at least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
- FLUENT English is required (written and spoken)
- Only MBA applicants who have completed their studies will be considered
- Excellent telephone skills, self-motivated, enthusiastic about Business, able to multitask
Download Position Listing