Start Date: April 2021
Program Duration: 12 – 18 months
Compensation: $ 10 per hour
Housing: not provided
Number of Positions Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
The host company is a digital marketing strategy firm, located on the outskirts of Washington DC. It is built on the foundation of driving measurable results. By building a relationship with each of the firm’s clients, they ensure that each of their marketing campaigns is built with the client’s needs in mind to solve the greatest marketing challenges. The firm offers a wide variety of services from Google Ads, Facebook marketing, to configure analytics. Upon completing the program, participant will understand the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of digital marketing agency services.
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate student of business management / marketing OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in business management / marketing and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants must speak advanced English
- Must be heavily involved with social media (on Facebook and Instagram).
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Exposure to analytics tools and deep proficiency in Excel analysis
- Strong social media skills
Training Duties Include:
- Manage client’s social media accounts and posts content
- Brainstorm campaign ideas
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns
- Engage with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms an internal processes
- Learn and becomes proficient on internal software systems
- Assist in creating performance reports
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Business, Marketing, Management and Finance|