Start Date: January 2022
Program Duration: 12 – 18 months
Compensation: $15 per hour
Housing: not provided
Number of Positions Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
In the field of vibrational energy transfer and diagnostics, the host company designs and equips road and waterways with technology that gathers data and transfers energy to power the world around it. Regenerative pavement, water monitoring, and ocean power are their areas of operation. By gathering and analyzing data, they are able to create tech that helps make the world more efficient.
- Assist in the design and development of a high-endurance, remotely operable underwater vehicle
- Work alongside a team of engineers to mitigate battery limitation
- Prototype and verify design and features
- Design, build, and operate robot and drone designs
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be mechanical engineering or similar students OR be recent graduates who begin program within 12 months of the graduation date
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold mechanical engineering or similar degrees and have least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals with 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
- Applicants must speak advanced English
- Strong knowledge of one or more of the following: Python, MATLAB, ROS, or C++
- Experience designing and building drones, robots, EVs, etc.
- Knowledge of power and electronic systems integration
- Familiarity with embedded software, machine learning, deep learning, or reinforcement learning
- Working knowledge of low-power microcontrollers or SoCs
- Working knowledge of typical hardware interfaces: I2C, SPI, GPIO, UART, etc.
- Experience fielding Internet of Things devices for data collection
- Familiarity with mechanical, controls, electrical, and/or embedded systems.
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||The Sciences, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics, and Industrial Occupations|