Start Date: April 1 2021
Training Duration: 12 months
Hours: 32-40 hours/week
Compensation: $960 per month
Housing: Cost-free dorm-style housing and food
Number of Position Offered: 2
Host Company Description:
The host company is in close proximity Rocky Mountain National Park, it provides a wide range of services for family vacation and group lodging needs – besides numerous lodges and cabin accommodations, it has conference facilities which accommodate family reunions, group retreats, religious gatherings or corporate functions. There are a variety of on-site activities, from an adventure ropes course and zip line to volleyball, horseback riding or crafting.
- Learning all aspects of the hospitality management
- Assist in front of the house and back of the house duties
- Communication with guests, coordinating guest services
- Advance management skills and supervisory duties
- To apply for an internship program, you must be an undergraduate Hospitality/Tourism Management student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for a trainee program, you must hold a Hospitality/Tourism Management degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants with hotel management work experience preferred
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking skills)
- Must be friendly, outgoing, organized, self-reliant, efficient and have computer skills
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Hospitality and Tourism|