Start Date: April 2021
Program Duration: 12 – 18 months
Compensation: $ 10 per hour
Housing: not provided
Number of Positions Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
The host company is located in Alpharetta, Georgia and has been in business for over 30 years. It is one of the leading manufacturers of temporary traffic control devices in the U.S. They produce products such as reflective signs, cones, barrels, and safety devices that are designed to provide a safer environment in the work zone for both motorists and roadway workers.
- Gain experience in managing and enhancing company brand
- Conduct campaign management for marketing initiatives
- Update producing marketing and promotional materials
- Create content providing search engine optimization
- Monitor and manage company social media accounts
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate student of business management / marketing OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in business management / marketing and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants must speak advanced English
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Exposure to analytics tools and deep proficiency in Excel analysis
- Strong social media skills and knowledge of SEO
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Business, Marketing, Management and Finance|