Start Date: April – May 2021
Program Duration: 12 months
Compensation: $ 12 per hour
Housing: not provided
Number of Positions Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
The host company is a medical device manufacturer. It was founded to support the science of noninvasive electrical stimulation. Their stimulation systems are the only technology designed and optimized for advanced and reliable neuromodulation. Their products stand-out for their usability, unique features, and precision. Their technology is the standard for neuromodulation clinical trials and human performance testing.
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate student of business / marketing OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in business / marketing and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants must speak advanced English
- Must be heavily involved with social media (on Facebook and Instagram).
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Exposure to analytics tools and deep proficiency in Excel analysis
- Plan and write content for website and social media
- Follow existing trends in the market related to the product in question and implement the same
- Plan strategies for website SEO, visitor engagement, etc.
- Plan promotions
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Business, Marketing, Management and Finance|