Training Duration: 12-18 months
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Compensation: $16.00 per hour
Housing: Not provided
Number of Positions Offered: 2
Host Company Description:
This host company is located Jersey City, NJ, just outside of New York City and is a global logistics provider. The department for this position handles consumer-facing and internal web development (UI/UX), support, and data integration. Trainees and interns placed in this position will gain insight and hands-on experience with supply chain technology with one of the world’s top logistics providers.
- Focus on a combination of technical writing and content management for different branches of the department
- Provide customer-facing and internal support
- Provide input and updated to several collaboration tools (blogs, forums, forms) as well as prep work for customer consults and implementation sessions.
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate student of logistics, IT, or similar OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in logistics, IT, or similar and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants must speak advanced English
- UI/UX Skills (user interface and user interface experience)
- technical writing skills DHTML (Web Development Technologies)
- A degree in Supply Chain Management / Logistics is a plus
- Innovator and digital native
- You like to work in teams and communicate well
- Excellent Organizational, networking, and presentation skills
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Business, Marketing, Management and Finance, Information Media and Communications|