Start Date: March – November 2020
Training Duration: 12 – 18 months
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Atlanta, GA
Compensation: $14.00 per hour
Housing: not provided
Number of Position Offered: 5
Host Company Description:
This host company is located close to downtown Atlanta. It is a logistics provider with a global network. The program participant will learn about regulations in U.S. Logistics Industry, perform various shipment duties, review promotional materials and prepare export/import shipping documents. The participant will gain organizational and time management skills and will acquire customer service experience in high–volume business, conduct a market research, evaluate and analyze competitors, create client profiles, etc.
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate student of business management (logistics degrees preferred) OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in business management (logistics degrees preferred) and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Prior logistics work is preferred
- Fluent English is required (reading, writing and speaking skills)
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Management, Business, Accounting and Finance|