Start Date: as soon as possible
Training Duration: 3 – 6 months
Hours: 35-40 hours per week
Housing: not provided
Number of Positions Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
The host company is a small law firm providing services in business law, real estate and immigration. The intern will be responsible for assisting a variety of tasks typical in a corporate legal department, including, but not limited to: reviewing and revising (as necessary) routing business agreements, non-disclosure agreements and other legal documents, researching specific legal issues as well as corporate law department best practices and reporting those findings.
- Assist in doing research, handling case paperwork, help attorneys with projects.
- Learn how to draft routine contracts and agreements as well as participate in the development of employee training materials in the areas of intellectual property protection, records and information management, contract review and maintenance and other duties as assigned.
- Collaborate with all company attorneys to address cases as they arise.
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be full-time university students with academic focus in law studies OR have graduated less than 12 months from the internship begin date.
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold a law degree and have least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Public Administration and Law|