Start Date: May 2021
Program Duration: 12 – 18 months
Compensation: $ 12 per hour
Housing: not provided
Number of Positions Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
The host company is a full service, law firm located in Natick, Massachusetts which is just 20 miles outside Boston. They specialize in residential and commercial real estate transactions, debit collection, divorce, personal injury and drafting wills, trusts, estate documents as well as assisting corporations in mergers and acquisitions.
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be law related undergraduate student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold law degrees and have least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
- Applicants must speak advanced English
- Prior work experience in a law firm is required
The selected participant will be exposed to and asked to work on most, if not all of the above type of legal matters in a live real-world/real-time basis. This will comprise of client meetings, court appearances, drafting documents and correspondence to court clerks, clients and opposing counsel. The participant will obtain vast knowledge of day to day working of a Massachusetts Law Firm, gain expertise in interacting with clients, judges, and opposing counsel as well as drafting litigation pleadings, transaction documentation related to both business and real estate purchases.
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Public Administration and Law|