Program Duration: 12–18 months
Compensation: $15 per hour
Housing: No assistance provided
Number of Positions Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
Based out of Mt. Laurel, NJ, not far from Philadelphia, the host company is a biotechnology company that develops testing technologies for healthcare, veterinary, and consumer markets. With more than 25 years of product development, the company has succeeded through innovation and cost-effectiveness. They are searching for an individual seeking to gain experience in biochemical research and development in a fast-paced lab environment.
• Optimize assay designs to maximize performance, production, and cost-efficiency.
• Device prototyping
• Perform research related to improving and expanding core technology capabilities.
• Analyze experimental results and provide written reports and oral presentations to executives.
• Transfer assay design to mass production.
• Work as part of a team with other scientists, chemists, engineers, and manufacturing personnel.
• To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be chemistry or similar undergraduate/graduate students OR be recent graduates who begin the program within 12 months of their graduation date
• To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold chemistry or similar degrees and have at least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR have 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
• Applicants must speak ADVANCED ENGLISH
• Working experience with all aspects of biological assay development and operation, specifically Vertical Flow Assay development, manufacturing, and design.
• Demonstrate scientific and technical proficiency in enzymatic and non-enzymatic biosensors and knowledge of enzyme and protein immobilization and stabilization.
• Knowledge of analytical methods and techniques (spectroscopy, colorimetry, electrochemistry).
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||The Sciences, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics, and Industrial Occupations|