Start Date: December 2021
Training Duration: 12 months
Hours: 32-40 hours/week
Compensation: $12.00 per hour
Housing: $90 per week, shared housing
Number of Position Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
Located in the Great Smoky Mountains, the host company is an amazing location for skiers and summer travelers alike. Just outside the city of Gatlinburg, Tennessee, there are lots of activities and places to explore no matter the season. Hiking, skiing, and attending the city’s many different festivals and events offer great opportunities for visitors to get away. This resort prides itself on being the hub for adventure in Gatlinburg.
- Learn server and wireless equipment locations and set up
- Train on the network environment by working with twisted pair connections, fiber optic connections and wireless technology.
- Learn how the IT department resolves issues in a simple call center environment with calls/voice, voicemail, email and face to face interactions
- To apply for an internship program, you must be an undergraduate Information Technology student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for a trainee program, you must hold a Information Technology degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants with hotel management work experience preferred
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking skills)
- Must be friendly, outgoing, organized, self-reliant, efficient and have computer skills
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Information Media and Communications|