Start Date: September 2021
Training Duration: 12 months
Hours: At least 32 hours per week
Compensation: $10 per hour
Housing: No Assistance
Number of Positions Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
Located in West Michigan, this award-winning, family-owned restaurant collection is committed to the community that it serves while providing top-tier customer care. The host company owns several restaurants that cater to all; from dine-in to take out, they provide quality service and cuisine to the West Michigan area. This restaurant collection is looking for an intern or trainee who is passionate about human resources and is looking to hone their skills in this field.
- Learning all aspects of prospective applicant screening
- Assist in processing domestic and international employees
- Learn the process and procedure to ensure the integrity of payroll information and distribution to employees bi-weekly
- Learn the benefits including: retirement, health and dental, and insurance
- Train one on one with the HR Assistant Director on Workmen’s Compensation, FMLA, COBRA, and interviewing strategies
- To apply for an internship program, you must be a currently enrolled undergraduate in Business Management/ Human Resources OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for a trainee program, you must hold a Business Management / Human Resources degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking skills)
- Must be friendly, outgoing, organized, self-reliant, efficient and have computer skills
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Business, Marketing, Management and Finance|