Start Date: February -March 2020
Training Duration: 12 months
Hours: 35-40 hours per week
Compensation: $13.00 per hour
Housing: $120 per week
Number of Positions Offered: 2
Host Company Description:
The company is located in the known ski destination in Stowe, Vermont. It is an upscale resort located within walking distance from The Village. The resort is only ski-in, ski-out luxury resort. Welcoming suites feature flickering hearths that bathe every room in warm, golden hues. The resort guests enjoy year-round activities, including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. In addition, The Village offers shopping, dining, cultural events and festivals – all just minutes from the resort. The hotel resort and spa is looking for an intern to join their team and is offering a unique opportunity to get experience in the hospitality field.
- Learn all aspects of the rooms division operations
- Assist in front of the house and back of the house duties
- Learn room inspection, quality control, employee scheduling, inventory management
- Advance management skills and supervisory duties
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate Hospitality/Tourism Management student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a Hospitality/Tourism Management degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants with prior housekeeping work experience preferred
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking skills)
- Must be friendly, outgoing, organized, self-reliant, efficient and have computer skills
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Hospitality and Tourism|