Start Date: March 26, 2022
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Compensation: $14.00 per hour
Housing: Shared Room, $115 per week
Number of Positions Offered: 4
Host Company Description:
The host company is a well-known, historic hotel located harbor side in the heart of Bar Harbor overlooking Frenchman Bay and the Porcupine Islands. As an iconic and historic New England vacation destination, the inn welcomes guests with genuine Maine hospitality, superior service, and timeless charm. Its beautifully landscaped eight acres offer a private retreat with easy walking access to unique shops, art galleries, and waterfront activities in downtown Bar Harbor and is also just outside Acadia National Park.
- Learn all aspects of high-volume food service in a fine dining environment
- Aid in upholding the highest quality standards for the food and beverage operation
- Understand menu content, seasonal offerings, learn how to recommend wine pairings
- Advance management skills and supervisory duties
- To apply for an internship program, you must be a Hospitality/Tourism Management student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for a trainee program, you must hold a Hospitality/Tourism Management degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants with hotel management work experience preferred
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking skills)
- Must be friendly, outgoing, organized, self-reliant, efficient and have computer skills
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Hospitality and Tourism|