Start Date: August 1, 2022
Training Duration: 12 months
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Compensation: $16.00 per hour
Housing: Not Provided
Number of Positions Offered: 2
Host Company Description:
Located just outside of Toledo, OH, this hotel is wonderfully placed amongst local shops, restaurants, entertainment. The city of Toledo is just 20-minutes away, where guests can visit the Toledo Museum and other attractive tourist locations to experience a bigger city feel. The hotel includes a pool, fitness center, and many other amenities to welcome guests and make them feel right at home.
- Learn all aspects of the rooms division operations
- Assist in front of the house and back of the house duties
- Learn room inspection, quality control, employee scheduling, inventory management
- Advanced management skills and supervisory duties
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate Hospitality/Tourism Management student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a Hospitality/Tourism Management degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants must have prior housekeeping work experience
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking skills)
- Must be friendly, outgoing, organized, self-reliant, efficient and have computer skills
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Hospitality and Tourism|