Start Date: August 1, 2022
Training Duration: 12 months
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Compensation: $18.00 per hour
Housing: Not Provided
Number of Positions Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
Only 45 minutes outside of downtown Detroit, MI, this hotel welcomes tourists, business gatherings, and events to those from near and far. The Detroit area is well known for its deep automotive industry, sports, and music history and is a great place to experience and understand American culture. The hotel offers many amenities to its guests, including conference space, a pool and gym area, as well as room service and a bar and grill.
- Learn all aspects of the rooms division operations
- Assist in front of the house and back of the house duties
- Learn room inspection, quality control, employee scheduling, inventory management
- Advanced management skills and supervisory duties
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate Hospitality/Tourism Management student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a Hospitality/Tourism Management degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants must have prior housekeeping work experience
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking skills)
- Must be friendly, outgoing, organized, self-reliant, efficient and have computer skills
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Hospitality and Tourism|