Start Date: August 15, 2022
Training Duration: 12 months
Hours: 32-40 hours/week
Compensation: $10.00 per hour
Housing: Cost-free Room and Board
Number of Position Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
As a non-profit Christian organization, the host company offers year-round facilities and programs to youth. Through various team-building activities, they are able to minister to young people and adults in order to give them experiences that provide spiritual and personal growth.
- Learn all aspects of the hospitality and camp management
- Assist in making group reservations and conferences
- Communication with guests, coordinating guest services
- Advance management skills and supervisory duties
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate Hospitality/Tourism Management student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a Hospitality/Tourism Management degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants with prior hotel management work experience preferred
- Applicants must speak ADVANCED ENGLISH, have a positive attitude and the ability to communicate with clients and hotel associates
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Hospitality and Tourism|