Start Date: May – June 2021
Training Duration: 12 – 18 months
Compensation: $11.00 per hour
Housing: not provided
Number of Position Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
The host company is located in Paterson New Jersey. They design and install full spectrum of visual communication from corporate identity signage to comprehensive way-finding packages including interior and exterior components, illuminated signs and awnings to decorative construction bridges and barricades, L.E.D. message boards and digitally imaged graphics to custom designed flags and oversized special event banners. Their clients include regional and national corporations, advertising and public relations firms, graphic designers and architects, banks, real estate developers, brokers and management companies, parking garage systems, large retail accounts, and trade show organizers and participants.
The selected participant will assist company’s interior and exterior design projects, and will learn how to translate creative briefs into viable, high-impact concepts for company’s clients and also participate in brief, creative brainstorms and team meetings.
- Learn how to design package layouts and logos in Illustrator
- Edit or retouch images in Photoshop
- Make comp packages for presentation
- Learn how to balance multiple projects at once
- Be able to convey the essence of products in bright, eye-catching design
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be full-time university students with academic focus in Visual Arts / Graphic Design studies OR have graduated less than 12 months from the internship begin date.
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold Visual Arts / Graphic Design degrees and have least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
- Excellent English skills required
- Experience with latest Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign software (min. 2 years)
- Familiarity with Prepress Operations
- Worked with shop drawings, can work with different size scales, and has knowledge of CAD tools
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Business, Marketing, Management and Finance|