Start Date: May 2021
Training Duration: 12 – 18 months
Compensation: $13.00 per hour
Housing: not provided
Number of Position Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
The host company is located in San Diego, California. The host company is a healthcare SaaS company that has served hospitals worldwide for over thirty years. The company developed a leading therapeutic drug monitoring software for a model-based Bayesian precision dosing. Despite decades of experience in the healthcare industry, the office keeps its team agile and lean in a startup office environment.
The selected program participant will receive training in how to find solutions to multiple technical challenges, assist in building scalable and reliable algorithms and scripts that can effortlessly handle millions of users, driving new releases of our backend platform and new product releases which includes designing and developing more efficient systems, algorithms and applications.
- Lean how to find solutions to multiple technical challenges,
- Assist in building scalable and reliable algorithms and scripts that can effortlessly handle many users
- Assist in driving new releases of our backend platform and new product releases which includes designing and developing more efficient systems, algorithms and applications
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate student of Compute Science OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants must speak advanced English
- 3+ years Software Engineering or related work experience
- Must be familiar with Node.js, React.js, Algorithms
- Some experience with CSS, HTML, PHP, JS
- Working knowledge of Amazon AWS, Docker, or similar cloud solutions
- Prior experience working in a start-up environment
- Prior experience with SaaS products
- Prior experience with C++ programming, Python, and Databases
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||The Sciences, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics, and Industrial Occupations|