Start Date: July – August 2021
Training Duration: 12 months
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Compensation: $13.00 per hour
Housing: not provided
Number of Position Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
The host company is a world-renown hotel brand, located in Anchorage, Alaska, right in the heart of downtown, within three blocks of the Egan and Dena’ina convention centers and the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts. Their lobby features an extensive collection of Alaskan art. The hotel enjoys hosting international trainees and providing opportunities for program participants to learn its signature service standards which represent the hotel brand, while improving their customer service and communication skills.
- Learn all aspects of front office operations, reservation system, guest registration process
- Learn hotel and brand guest service standards
- Learn how to upsell guest rooms and promoting hotel services
- Advance management skills and supervisory duties
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate Hospitality/Tourism Management student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a Hospitality/Tourism Management degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants with prior hotel management work experience preferred
- Applicants must speak ADVANCED ENGLISH, have a positive attitude and the ability to communicate with clients and hotel associates
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Hospitality and Tourism|