Start Date: August 1, 2021
Training Duration: 12 months
Hours: 32-40 hours/week
Compensation: $8.25 hour to start. (25 cents raise every quarter end program bonus $1,850 *Subject to a successful program completion)
Housing: Dorm-style housing $75 per week June and July / $50 per week August to May
Number of Position Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
The host company is located near town Black Mountain which is nestled deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains, 15 miles East of Asheville, NC. it provides a wide range of services for family vacation and group lodging needs – besides numerous lodges and cabin accommodations, it has conference facilities which accommodate family reunions, group retreats, religious gatherings or corporate functions. There are a variety of on-site activities, from an adventure ropes course and zip line to volleyball, horseback riding or crafting.
- Learn all aspects of the front and back of the house management
- Gain experience in high volume groups and events operation
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
- Advance management skills and supervisory duties
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate Hospitality/Tourism Management student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a Hospitality/Tourism Management degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants with prior hotel management work experience preferred
- Applicants must speak ADVANCED ENGLISH, have a positive attitude and the ability to communicate with clients and hotel associates
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Hospitality and Tourism|