Start Date: January – May 2021
Training Duration: 18 months
Hours: 40 hours per week
Compensation: $14 per hour
Housing: not provided
Number of Positions Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
The host organization provides disaster and recovery management as well as civil construction services throughout the United States and abroad with wide-ranging projects in their size and budget. The company has several key offices in the U.S. where training will be conducted. The training time may be split between offices in different states which would require trainee’s relocation.
- Assist in refinements cost and man hour monitoring and forecasting including the review and implementation of proposed schedules.
- Assist in performance monitoring and control functions for specific applications, including the consistent use of applicable procedures.
- Conduct performance monitoring and control functions for specific applications and also help develop and implement requirements for cost recording, reporting, and analyzing standards, programs, and reports; learn how to coordinate and work with the project managers to resolve project issues and to ensure the delivery/completion of the project.
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold a civil engineering degree and have least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||The Sciences, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics, and Industrial Occupations|