Start Date: May 2021
Training Duration: 12 – 18 months
Compensation: $12.00 per hour
Housing: not provided
Number of Position Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
The host company is an international direct-to-consumer eCommerce company based in San Diego, California. They design, manufacture, market and sell various consumer products through online retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Best Buy. Their mission to provide innovative and affordable items that can upgrade every household. As they expand, they are looking for highly skilled and talented international university graduates join their team as they believe in a collaborative and team oriented environment and exchange of different ideas and approaches introduced by international team members can deliver extraordinary results and be a mutually beneficial experience.
The selected participant will have prior experience working with direct-to-consumer brands and sales channels such as Amazon and eBay and must be passionate about growing the business. He or she will join a dynamic and fast paced environment and participate in the strategy, planning, and execution of the overall sales strategy and growth for channel partners.
- Assist in managing, maintaining, expanding relationships with various sales channels
- Identify and approach key or strategic partners by analyzing market trends
- Evaluate sales performance in different sales channels and recommend improvements
- Manage sales activities (promotional events) with partners to generate revenue
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplaces and competitor activities
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners
- Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities
- Work with partners to develop sales proposals, quotations, and pricings
- Participate in customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences
- Assist in partner marketing activities, such as campaigns and other promotional activities
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate student of business management / marketing OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in business management / marketing and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants must speak advanced English
- Experience with pricing analysis
- 1+ years of relevant marketing experience, preferably with consumer goods or DTC brands
- Exposure to e-commerce, social media, branding, email marketing, digital ads is a plus
- Excellent organizational, project management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to shift gears easily and multitask under tight deadlines
- Experience and comfort with digital marketing and team productivity tools
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Business, Marketing, Management and Finance|