Start Date: March-May 2020
Training Duration: 12 – 18 months
Hours: 35-40 hours per week
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Housing: No provided
Number of Positions Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
The host company is a Los Angeles based architecture and interior design firm. The firm’s projects are guided by identity and culture, reflecting the narrative for which they’re designed. The principal is dedicated to having the clients actively engage in the design process to create a design solution that will meet and exceed the client’s needs. The firm enjoys hosting international interns who have a valuable contribution to fresh ideas, international vision, and culture.
- Building models, prepare architecture drawings for small projects
- Producing drawings consistent with instructions, guidelines, and standards
- Reading and developing architectural plans, design drawings
- Conceiving design concepts and schematics
- To apply for the Internship program, you must bean architecture undergraduate student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a degree in architecture and have at least 1 year of work experience in a related field OR be a career professional of 5 or more years of experience.
- Must speak Advanced English (reading and writing)
- Advanced 3-D rendering, CAD and Revit programs knowledge
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
- Submit a Portfolio/examples of work
|Job Category||The Sciences, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics, and Industrial Occupations|